Thursday, August 21, 2014

Back - yet again!

I stepped on my laptop because I thought putting on the floor by the bed was a great idea after nursing Jack. The screen was destroyed, of course.

We've finally got enough unpacked that I am down to about 6 boxes to go through. Although, as with all things moving, every time I think I am done, I find another box to be sorted through. Another storage problem to figure out. I am so very grateful to have this house and to know we won't be moving again for a long while!

Now Blair's desktop is set up and connected to the internet so I can get back to blogging - although first I had to remember my email and password :/ No pictures of the house today, just a quick note to say, yet again - I'm back! For your troubles here is some 9 month old adorableness!





No comments:

Post a Comment