Saturday, August 23, 2014

Little Moments: County Fair

 

I love living in small towns. Being able to walk a mile up a dirt road and be at the County Fair is pretty cool in my book. Blair has never been to any kind of fair. We'll also be heading to the State Fair next month so he can be fully immersed in the fair world. Sadly it was too bright out for me too see that my camera was on the wrong settings, so I didn't get clear pictures - but the two at the end make for that! And lesson learned, check the settings before heading out!

Another great thing about my life? Picture opportunities like this happen all the time:

 A very nice lady gave Jack a balloon

The corn pit was approached with caution

Tractor racing for kids



You have to weigh in your rabbits 

I love canning







No comments:

Post a Comment