Wednesday, September 11, 2013

That first-ever-post

Starting a blog is weird. Even if you have everything you want to write about all set to go (I don't). But what do you say for your first-ever-post?

My name is Julie and I am having our first baby, a boy, sometime in November.

But this isn't a "mommy" blog.

I've been married for two and a half years to my man.

But this isn't a newlywed advice kind of blog.

We are fully renovating a house as of Labor Day weekend. - Completely gutted it.

But this isn't a home renovation blog.

Since it is our first house I'll be thrifting and up-cycling furniture.

But this isn't a home make-over blog.

I'm not sure what category I'd put Distilling Beauty into, except that it is just that, it is about finding and beauty that surrounds us every day and celebrating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment